Thursday, December 28, 2017

Sample of learner's work and feedback


Activities and Performance they made


( Sayawit )





Role Play












(Sayawit Performance Task)













Drawing of Current Issues 












Poster Making ( Globalization)












































Collage on  LGBT
















QUIZ



Essay










SUMMATIVE TEST



















Letter Of Appreciation/feedback of my student




































                                       
Reflection on sample of learners work and feedback.

Some of the product and performance I ask my student to do are sayawit, poster making, video interview, and collage. I am not expecting too much effort on their part since I am just a student teacher but I am shock on some of my students work because it is really beautiful and some of their work are really fantastic. I am really thankful to God for giving me student who are industrious and responsible. On the other hand you can’t eliminate those student who are hardheaded but it is a challenge for me to make this student follow my instruction and comply to my requirements.  The work of my student is an inspiration for me, their work keeps me going and makes me to do my best in my job as a teacher.

I really appreciate my student feedback/ letter for me. Some of the letter are praise that is telling me to continue my journey as a teacher because I serve as an inspiration and motivation for them. Some say that they love the way I am teaching and there was never a time that they get bored while I am teaching. Some say that I should not be too much serious when I am discussing and I need to smile most of the time to make the classroom environment lighter and comfortable for my student. I would admit that there are times wherein I want to give up my dream to become a teacher. As I am experiencing the real school situation and the real life of a teacher it makes me to think twice if it is really the life that I want to have for the rest of my life. There are a lot of times where I am going home that I am really tired and I am just go to sleep. For this reason my mother always scold me for not helping them to finish household chores but the motivation coming from my student is one of the reason why I still continue my journey as a student teacher and as an professional educator someday.

If you really love what you are doing you will fight for it and you won’t give up. There are times wherein you will be tired and you will stop to think and to do something but definitely you would not give up on it because it became part of you and without it, you will not be completed. Abigail co will not be her if she doesn’t teach and be an educator. I am called to become a teacher and I will follow this calling because I know that this is from God the creator and the God of all the universe.


                                     


No comments:

Post a Comment