Thursday, December 28, 2017

A Professional development plan or career plan

A Professional Development Plan or Career Plan
           
            My journey as a professional teacher starts here, the first thing to do is to set my personal goals in life and in enhancing my knowledge and skills to be a successful teacher. I am excited to experience how to be a real teacher, to share my own beliefs and to mold the future generation. Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world this quotation is from Neslon Mandela that serve as an inspiration for me as a future the teacher. It reminds me that my task in the community, country and in the whole world is really sensitive and important. In today’s constantly changing world, educating student demands more modern technical skills, understanding and patience. Therefore planning for my future career is really necessary and helpful for me so that I can be the teacher who motivates, inspire and leads my student into their greatest potential.


            After graduation I am planning to apply to different school so I can use my knowledge and skills, be part of school and community development as soon as possible. While I am working I will have a review in preparation for taking Licensure Examination for Teacher. If I passed the exam and be a licensed teacher I will transfer to public school. I will continue to participate different seminar that will continue to enhance my skills and knowledge in my profession and to cope up with the changing demands for quality education. I am planning to study in law school because aside of being a teacher one of my greatest dream is to be a lawyer. It will help me to deeply understand my rights as a teacher, the rights of my student and every rights and limitation of an individual. I really love to teach but it is also my passion to fight for the rights of other people. I wish all my plan for my career will come true so help me God!.

No comments:

Post a Comment