Thursday, December 28, 2017

Prayer of the student teacher/ Credo/ personal education philosophy



Prayer of Student Teacher













Prayer of Student Teacher
Dear God,

                        Lord, thank you for this opportunity to teach the next generation, for giving me guidance every single day and for providing for my needs daily.  My college life is really an ups and downs experience but I know that you are always with me. I can’t imagine that I am really near to my dream, to become a registered teacher. Thank you Lord for giving me supportive parent who are always there to guide me, to give encouragement and to correct me for my mistakes.  God, thank you for giving me friends that I can be with through thick and thin. They are one of the reason why I didn’t quit in my college life. They always remind me on how good you are in my life. Thank you Lord for giving me knowledge to think clearly to pass all my subject at my previews level.

            God I am facing a huge challenge right now, as a future teacher I have a lot of things to do and a great responsibility upon my shoulders, so help me God. God, give me courage to do what is right and to execute fairness and justice. Lord give patience to deal with different kinds of student so that I may become an effective teacher for them. Help me lord to have a wide understanding and genuine care for my students so that I may able to teach them in a right manner and understand their situation. Being a teacher demands a lot from me even my time, my strength, my mind and my heart is in this job. Lord guide me to help my student to develop their full potentiality and for them to grow in a holistic manner.  Help me oh God to teach my student right values and conduct aside from the learnings coming from their book, so that they will not only become intelligent but also a man/woman with integrity and valor. Lord may you give me a heart for my profession so that I will do my job with a grateful heart and with all my best.   

            God you know I have a lot of things to face and a lot of questions is going in my mind. Like how can I get the attention of my students daily, how can I make my subject interesting for them so that they will always have a desire to learn something from the school, and how can I encourage them to be a responsible and productive citizen of this nation. If I depend on my own strength I will not be successful on making my dreams come true but with you God I know you will help me to do what is right. So I give my full trust you my Lord, let your will be done in my life. Lord I may fail to a lot of times but You never fail on your word and on your promise so I will entrust my life to you make me and mold me to a person you intended me to be. When the time comes that I am going to encounter you face to face may I hear the words “Welcome my good and faithful servant”.




Educational Philosophy




















2 comments:

  1. Wow, Thank you for this! This really helps. I am actually asking my classmates, but since we have a crisis of lockdown because of COvid-19, I can't get what I wanted to get info from them. God bless! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the example I want, at least I have now an idea what credo and personal Philosophy look like.

    ReplyDelete